|Validity:||Three Years from transaction|
|Remarks:||You'll get 4000 miles for registering online.|
|Alliance Member:||Mexicana is a member of oneworld.|
|Mexicana Frequenta has four levels of membership: Classic, Excecutive, Elite und Infinite. You will receive the privileges of a status level for one year from the date the status is attained.|
|Classic||Classic members will receive a 25% bonus in domestic flights and a 50% bonus in international flights, when traveling in Executive Class "C".||none|
|Executive||- A special bonus for Executive Status is granted in amount of 25% of the Miles, exclusively of those flights made with Mexicana|
- Priority for boarding and waiting list.
- Personal admission into executive lounges owned or contracted for by Mexicana.
|You need to earn 25,000 Miles or 40 one way trips with Mexicana to receive Executive Status.|
|Elite||- A special bonus for Elite Status is granted in amount of 50% of the Miles, exclusively of those flights made with Mexicana.|
- Priority in waiting lists for reservations and at airports.
- An extra piece of luggage or 20 additional Kgs and priority in luggage handling.
- Personal admission into executive lounges owned or contracted for by Mexicana and to Aeromexico Club Premier Lounges for you and one companion.
|40,000 miles or 60 one way trips with Mexicana.|
|Infinite||- Additional bonus is granted in amount of 75% of the Miles exclusively in flights made with Mexicana.|
- Personal Admission into Executive Lounges owned or contracted for by Mexicana, for you and two companions
- Admission to American Airlines Admirals Club, Iberia VIP lounges and Aeromexico Club Premier Lounges respecively with one companion.
- Use of a meeting room at Mexicana Executive Lounges. Reservation in advance needed.
|50,000 Miles flown with Mexicana or 80 one way trips.|
|3. Jun. 05||Reduced fees and 5,000 miles for flights between the US and Mexico|
|You will receive 5,000 miles for flights between these cities: Las Vegas, Los Angeles, San Jose, San Francisco, San Antonio, Denver and Chicago to Mexico City, Guadalajara or Monterrey. more|
|30. Sep. 04|
|Alamo quits the Frequenta progamme as of September 30th 2004. more|