|Validity:||KMiles are valid for 4 full years after your last activity date.|
|The Programme is based on 3 tier membership levels: Temporary, Permanent and Diamond level.|
|Temporary||- automatic priority over non-Flypass members for first available seats on fully booked schedule flights.||The Temporary Level is the base level of Flypass and no requirements are needed.|
|Permanent||- 35% bonus miles per flown segment.|
- Book within 72 hours prior departure and your Permanent membership status guarantees you a seat in Business Class at the applicable Business Class fare levels.
- An infant (children under 2 years) accompanied by a Flypass Permanent member will travel free (excluding any applicable taxes and surcharges).
- As a Permanent Member you will benefit from 10 kilos extra luggage allowance.
- You may check in at business class counters.
|To upgrade your status level to the Permanent Tier, you must earn 10,000 KMiles in 12 calendar months through flight activity. This prefered status does not have any expiry and you can benefit from these exclusive privileges for life.|
|Diamond||- You will receive 50% more KMiles on flights with Air Malta.|
- Upon renewal, your account will be credited with an Annual Bonus Dividend of 3,000 KMiles.
- Upon reaching Diamond membership status, you are automatically awarded 2 complimentary Partner Business Class Upgrades and are to be utilised within 12 months.
- 20 kilos extra luggage allowance.
|To upgrade your status level to the Diamond Tier, you must earn 35,000 KMiles in 12 calendar months through flight activity. The status is renewable every 12 months, and you must earn 35,000 KMiles to maintain this status.|
|5. Jan. 06||Pacific International Hotels is newest Partner of Flypass|
|Pacific International Hotel is the newest Partner of Air Malta Flypass Program. You will earn 1,000 KMiles for staying in of the 15 properties worldwide.|
|Airline||Bonus / Malus for travelling in:|
|Partners||Mileage Calculation||Discounted Economy||Business Class||First Class|
|Air Malta||1 KMiles per flown Mile (minimum 500 KMiles)||-50%||+200%|
|CSA Czech Airlines||1 KMiles per flown Mile||-50%||+100%|
|Lufthansa||1.5 KMiles per flown Mile||-50%||+100%||+200%|
|Swiss||1 KMiles per flown Mile||-50%||+100%||+200%|
|Sixt||500 KMiles per rental|