|Validity:||InnerCicle Points are valid for two years|
|Transferable:||No, Points are not transferrable|
|All members begin with Blue membership. The more they stay and dine at The Taj, the easier it gets to move up from Blue through Silver to Gold.|
|Blue||This is the entry level and there are no requirements to get this level of membership.|
|Silver||- Check in and departure formalities are easier.|
- Members receive a 10% discount on rooms rack rates at our leisure hotels only in India.
- A 10% discount on telephone and fax usage.
- A 15% discount on laundry services.
- A 20% discount on Business Centre services.
- Members can receive double occupancy benefits at no extra cost.
- Members are entitled to a priority wait-list.
|To move up to Silver, members need to earn 250 Points in a continuous period of 60 days. To retain the Silver status, members need to earn 1000 Points in every subsequent period of 24 months.|
|Gold||- Points accrual @ of 1 Point for every Rs. 80 spent (net of taxes)|
- Non-alcoholic welcome drink
- Preferred daily newspapers at metro hotels
|To upgrade to the Gold tier - the highest level, members needs to earn 2000 Points in a 12-month period. To renew the Gold membership, 1000 Points need to be accrued in every subsequent 12-month period.|
|Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces||1 Points per spend 100 RS|